Friday 28 January 2011

Thank Goodness Its Friday!

Hi Stampers! 
I have been spending a little bit of time messing about with boxes getting them just the right size for whatever I want to put inside them and to be honest, it has been a lot of fun!  What's even better is that I have a bunch of little templates for boxes whether they will hold small 3x3 notelets or square cards 10cmx10cm or whatever.  Am feeling very pleased with myself.

I have used the Bliss set which is one you can earn FREE during sale-a-bration when you spend £45 with Stampin Up!  The box is made using Basic Black cardstock.  The band around it is made using Very Vanilla cardstock with the background stamped in Sahara Sand. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black then punched using the Oval punch and mounted onto the Scallop Oval - pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this box, the colours are great, I love the bliss set, box sooooo cute x x

    ReplyDelete