Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bird on A Branch

Just a short one today as I am doing this in between giving the kids dinner and getting ready for an acoustic session with my friend Neil.  I really wanted to post this card I made last night as I thought it would be great if I could update my blog daily (or almost daily)!

This card is one that is in the current catalogue on page 16 I think.  It is such a pretty card, the Pretty In Pink and the Old Olive work so well together, definately a favourite combination of mine.  So here is the finished product.

It is amazing how versatile the bird punch is, I seem to have used it so much and in lots of different cards.  I am sure if will feature a lot when it comes
to making lovely spring and Easter
Bird on a Branch
cards and boxes. 

See you tomorrow.

Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment