Tuesday 25 January 2011

I'm back!

Hi Stampers! Ooh seems like a while since I've been on here but I have been crafting, never fear.  So here are a few of the cards that I have been creating.  I'm in a bit of a flap at the moment and feel like I don't have enough time to use and enjoy all my gorgeous craft supplies!  I'm not complaining because that is a lovely position to be in but I definately need to be a bit more organised to ensure maximum crafting time.

This card uses the Playdate DS Paper which I love although I must say its the less obvious patterns that grabs me, in this card its the heart design I loved - one of the best things about SU designer paper is that you get two chances to love it what with it being double sided!  The hearts are all punched using the Heart To Heart punch, the edging is the Scallop Trim Border punch and finished off with the Striped Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and a couple of Rhinestones, pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment