Tuesday 6 December 2011

A New Baby Girl!

Hi Guys

This card was so enjoyable to make.  A friend of mine had a baby girl on the 1st December and so pink was the order of the day.  I love making baby cards, just feels lovely.

I've been desperate to get my Pennant Parade and Pennant Builder Punch out to play and this was the perfect opportunity!  I've used Pretty In Pink card stock and DSP and I've punched out the scalloped pennant in Crumb Cake and stamped the inner using Pretty In Pink ink with the dotty Pennant Parade stamp.  I then used the Just Perfect Alphabet to stamp out the word baby and punched out using a 3/4" circle punch.  The pennants are then punched in each corner to allow me to pop the twine through and there you have it.  A little congratulations sentiment at the bottom.

Sorry the lighting isn't so good for the photo but you get the idea.



Pennant Parade             122742  is £16.95 for a whopping 13 stamps!
Pennant Builder Punch 122361 £15.50
Together they total £32.45 (plus p&p £4.95)

If you order both of these from me in the month of December I will include a Pretty In Pink Stampin Write Marker (value £2.95)

Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment