Monday 5 December 2011

Craft Class

Hi Guys

I decided at my craft class last Wednesday to take a couple of photos.  There were only 4 of us (including myself) and I suddenly realised the table was a pigsty!  So after giving the ladies a telling off ;o) I got the camera out.  Here you go...


Oh dear, what a messy lot!  It was Karens birthday and she brought in some gorgeous chocolates to celebrate so thanks for that Karen and Many Happy Returns!

We made the beautiful bows, amongst other things and I have to say they turned out beautifully.  This was something the lovely Dawn Hunter showed me at convention (on Stampin Up! grid paper no less).



This the one above was Juanitas and the two below were made by Karen and Ginny.  Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.



Great night had by all I think.  Hope you liked it.

See you soon.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment