Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hi Guys

Well weather still isn't fantastic and everytime I go out I seem to get a bit wet, its playing havoc with my hair!  Have been spending a fair bit of time crafting which has been just great.  Made some Valentines Boxes for my son to take into his teachers (and he also wanted one for the lollipop lady, aw).




These were made using Pretty in Pink cardstock with the large swirly stamp from the Bliss SAB set in Versamark.  I have used the In Colour Blushing Bride ribbon and topped the box with the Amour from Artistic Etchings layered with the Oval and the Scalloped Oval punches on Crumb Cake, the tag is also Crumb Cake.  Conal was very pleased with them and although he really isn't keen on the colour pink, it was okay on this occasion and the boxes were for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment