Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hi guys

The weather here is rubbishy and dull, I so need some sunshine, even a little would go a long way.  I wasn't able to craft last night as I had a noSecret rehearsal but here is a card I made the night before.  I have been making an effort to use my lovely designer series papers.  They are just so lovely it really is an effort for me to cut them up, sad I know.

For this card I used Marina Mist cardstock and matching DS paper.  I have punch a circle in the front so you can see the little owl from Fox & Friends that is stamped on Very Vanilla inside.  He is stamped in Chocolate Chip and the Scalloped Circle & the Grosgrain ribbon are both in Chocolate Chip too.  The sentiment is from the Level 1 Hostess set, Because I Care.
Hope you like it.
Stacex

No comments:

Post a Comment