Tuesday 19 October 2010

October Training - Bicester

After a lovely day spent with other like minded ladies I got home tired but still pretty excited about all the things I saw and learned and wanted to get all my little tips noted down before I forgot (not getting any younger)!

I won some fabulous raffle prizes which I will show you below.  These included the fabulous new set Artistic Etchings which I am just desperate to get started on.  A also managed to pick up the new flat style punch Scallop Trip Border - an example of this seriously cute trim is on the header in this page.  Hmmm trying to think what my third thing was but it eludes...nope, it was the Basic Rhinestones, something I would never have ordered but when I saw them sitting on that table glinting at me I just couldn't resist.  And, they are gorgeous, its almost a faceted but which makes them sparkle like crazy, a definate for you bling lovers out there.

See ya
Stacex


My Swap for October Training using Combo Christmas Stamp Set.

Didn't think you could see the Dazzling Diamonds glitter so thought I'd zoom in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment